I’ve resisted doing this since I started the blog because I’m not in this blogging thing for the money. But it would be cool to upgrade my wordpress.com account and add some cool features, so I am asking anyone who has extra money to throw a little in the pot, BUT ONLY IF YOU CAN REALLY AFFORD TO DO IT! I won’t beg very often but I will keep the donate tab on the right side of the screen until I no longer need donations…I’m still waiting for a rather large project to come through and if it does, the donate tab will disappear. You can click below or on the side bar, every little bit helps.
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Saying Goodbye To A Legend – Chris Squire of YES!
- The Republican Lies That Killed Our Sons And Daughters And Created ISIL!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- RT @tommyxtopher: As @Only4RM pointed out, @realDonaldTrump has no problem with white immigrant wives, just the Mexican ones. http://t.co/c… 2 hours ago
- RT @GoAngelo: ESPN dumps Trump; pulls celebrity golf classic from Trump course and moves to different course: espnmediazone.com/us/statement-e… 2 hours ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: The bill to remove the confederate battle flag from state house grounds has passed its "second reading" by a vote of 37-3 i… 2 hours ago
- Historian Jelani Cobb on racism denial: ‘unless you are an actual 2015 slave owner, you don’t qualify as racist’ rawstory.com/2015/07/histor… 2 hours ago
- RT @NationalMemo: It's easy to forget how terrible Chris Christie is at being governor. So we remind you! nationalmemo.com/8-reasons-chri… http://t.c… 9 hours ago
- RT @goldengateblond: I was just marveling how rarely the women players pretend they've been hit by sniper fire. twitter.com/docky/status/6… 9 hours ago
- So sad that woman was murdered in SF. Also sad that #cnn #media are using it to politicize & support Trump's racism. #news #pathetic 9 hours ago
- If it is a "deeply held religious belief" (anti-gay bigotry), why ignore are other Leviticus bans, like not eating fat or unkempt hair? #cnn 9 hours ago
- There are two fawns laying about 20 feet from my bedroom window, we've been watching them grow for the last few weeks. Cutie pies. 10 hours ago
- I'm happy that @SenSanders is firing up young people & new voters, hopefully his supporters won't tune out if he doesn't win. #news #p2 1 day ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- jetforcef22 on Did I Mention Huffington Post Sucks Ass And Should Be Boycotted?
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
Photos by Extreme Liberal