Photo borrowed from KayinMaine at WhiteNoiseInsanity
The media has been telling us how the Republic Party is in such great shape going into the midterm elections, making wild predictions about taking over the House of Representatives and narrowing the gap in the Senate. I haven’t bought into this meme for many reasons.
The 4 “phone repair” guys who were messing around with the phones at Senator Mary Landrieu’s office in New Orleans are now the victims, somehow they were trapped into putting on uniforms, wearing a bug and converging on the senator’s office. KayinMaine has more on the denials of any connection to the culprits.
Seniors take note, Republicans want to mess with your social security again. They want to privatize it for you, put it in the hands of those Wall Street guys who’ve done so well handling your pensions and 401K’s. They want to cut your benefits, because your doing so well right now, right?
Republicans are gearing up to fight financial reform, really. Frank Luntz is giving them their talking points and apparently the Repugs think it’s a winning issue for them. We’ll see, won’t we?
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Saying Goodbye To A Legend – Chris Squire of YES!
- The Republican Lies That Killed Our Sons And Daughters And Created ISIL!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- The Donald gets duped: Harvard Lampoon tricks Trump with phony endorsement — and he’s not happy about it salon.com/2015/08/04/the… via @Salon 2 hours ago
- When Trump supporter say "He's just like one of us!", I want to ask, so you are a pompous, egotistical, compulsive liar & con artist? #news 2 hours ago
- RT @LadyPurdie: Word twitter.com/extremeliberal… 2 hours ago
- It has really become challenging to read a website these days, with pop ups, side bar pop ups, shit scrolling the screen up, then down... 3 hours ago
- RT @wildthing404: I doubt I need to say much abt Twitter Legend @RCdeWinter but her work is brilliant..see it here rc-dewinter.artistwebsites.com (… 3 hours ago
- RT @MichiganRadio: The search for the next great bee tinyurl.com/q3l9m6a 3 hours ago
- RT @theonlyadult: Well done, @amyschumer keep fighting. 6 hours ago
- That video of the kid in handcuffs makes me sick to my stomach. Absolutely no justification for it. NONE! #newdaycnn 6 hours ago
- RT @CharlesMBlow: Scheduled to be on @CNN's @NewDay tomorrow morning at about 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss #DarrenWilson's @NewYorker interview.… 15 hours ago
- Cool. | A Father and Son Photo Story over 30 Years (27 pics) izismile.com/2015/07/29/a_f… http://t.co/iJgDlzn3S2 3 days ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- jetforcef22 on Did I Mention Huffington Post Sucks Ass And Should Be Boycotted?
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
Photos by Extreme Liberal