I couldn’t be more proud of this great country of America on this November 7, 2012. It is a monumental day in our history.
Personally, I’m not letting anyone rain on my parade today, any negativity will be greeted with a smile and positive words about our future.
My granddaughter wants to thank you for giving her a shot at a future – a Supreme Court that will protect her rights and a world where she has the same opportunities as men.
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- President Obama’s Press Conference After The Midterms Made The Bubble Weep!
- Jon Stewart Nails Fox News RE: Ferguson
- RT @LOLGOP: An uproar starts over a man being arrested for nothing dying in police custody & your response is: WHEN ARE WE GOING TO TEACH … 19 hours ago
- RT @EricExtempore: @ExtremeLiberal It ain't gone yet, but if we all keep fighting against police brutality, we can make it go away. Keep yo… 19 hours ago
- Police unions would be wise to shut the hell up when a cop is charged w/ brutality/murder. They should be on the side rule of law. #nerdland 19 hours ago
- There is a lot of butthurt from retired cop commentators. The era of cops-can-do-no-wrong is gone. #cnn #news #media 19 hours ago
- Fascinating "news" @upwithsteve He "believes" his friend is not guilty. Wasting our damn time with this interview. Move along. 20 hours ago
- Check out this web series, I helped out a bit with it. Pretty good...mostly student crew, professional actors. luckyjayseries.com 1 day ago
- RT @LauraNo: @ExtremeLiberal Why not? Black supermales been known to shoot selves while in back of cop car and handcuffed. Literally they c… 1 day ago
- Today we'll see how good a "Don" Christie is? | Big Day In Bridgegate Saga @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/crimina… 1 day ago
- Man who recorded Freddie Gray’s arrest taken into custody after complaining of police harassment rawstory.com/2015/05/man-wh… #copwatch #news 1 day ago
- RT @ShaunKing: I am told that the @BaltimorePolice have gone to great lengths to delete report/delete the arrest videos of #FreddieGray fro… 1 day ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
- Maureen odonnell on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
Photos by Extreme Liberal