I have to admit that the first time I heard this rant, I thought it was pretty wild. I thought of it tonight as I was thinking about the incredible power of earthquakes and tsunamis and how we mere humans are defenseless in a lot of natural disasters.
I certainly don’t agree with George on all or maybe most of what he says, but he sure presents his case well. He was one of my favorite comedians growing up. I’m sure this will provoke a discussion or two. Have a great weekend, I’m sure I’ll do some posting this weekend, especially if I procrastinate on the other things I should be doing.
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
October 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Well said! http://t.co/INHqzFbgC1 1 day ago
- Armed vet destroys gun nuts’ argument on mass shooters by explaining why he didn’t attack Oregon killer rawstory.com/2015/10/armed-… 2 days ago
- RT @tceraulo: We won't get rid of guns, but let's at least drag Wayne LaPierre in front of Congress & have them treat him like he runs Plan… 2 days ago
- Alabama to stop issuing driver’s licenses in counties with 75% black registered voters rawstory.com/2015/10/alabam… 2 days ago
- When you put all your eggs in the Benghazi basket…| House GOP Debates Fundraising Off Benghazi @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/house-g… 3 days ago
- RT @Kat4Obama: .@kdrum: Conservatives admire small efforts like Putin's & ignore Pres Obama's 10x greater actions. bit.ly/1OaZA4F … 3 days ago
- RT @DrCraigMalkin: It doesn't belong on the playground, and it certainly doesn't belong in the #WhiteHouse. - #election https://t.co/AWQRbB… 3 days ago
- Of course loser McCain blames @POTUS cuz Syria was a paradise b4 Jan. 2009. #newday #CNN 3 days ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Planned Parenthood defunding gambit fails; shutdown fight pushed to December politico.com/story/2015/09/… 4 days ago
- MUST READ! | A Psychologist's Open Letter to U.S. Voters | Psychology Today psychologytoday.com/blog/romance-r… #news #p2 #election2016 4 days ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Chicken Hammer on The Trumping Down Of America!
- jetforcef22 on Did I Mention Huffington Post Sucks Ass And Should Be Boycotted?
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
Photos by Extreme Liberal