I have to admit that the first time I heard this rant, I thought it was pretty wild. I thought of it tonight as I was thinking about the incredible power of earthquakes and tsunamis and how we mere humans are defenseless in a lot of natural disasters.
I certainly don’t agree with George on all or maybe most of what he says, but he sure presents his case well. He was one of my favorite comedians growing up. I’m sure this will provoke a discussion or two. Have a great weekend, I’m sure I’ll do some posting this weekend, especially if I procrastinate on the other things I should be doing.
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Saying Goodbye To A Legend – Chris Squire of YES!
- The Republican Lies That Killed Our Sons And Daughters And Created ISIL!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- Cool. | A Father and Son Photo Story over 30 Years (27 pics) izismile.com/2015/07/29/a_f… http://t.co/iJgDlzn3S2 1 day ago
- Michigan Chamber of Commerce lobbyist insults retirees with pensions, derisively saying they "got a free ride": eclectablog.com/2015/07/michig… 1 day ago
- RT @AngryBlackLady: I posted this which include the blogger’s commentary. http://t.co/pHFOS7SsNB 1 day ago
- RT @LiberalWhine: Liberal Whine is out! paper.li/LiberalWhine/1… Stories via @ExtremeLiberal @SimonMaloy @NBCFirstRead 1 day ago
- I loved @JoyAnnReid's line from last night. (from memory) "Ted Cruz is running to be Donald Trump" #msnbc #smartestonTV 1 day ago
- Doesn't it stink up the studio when @chucktodd talks out his ass?|Todd: Clinton's Email Excuses 'Classic Deflection' mediaite.com/tv/chuck-todd-… 1 day ago
- San Jose cop followed black family home and held them at gunpoint for no reason: lawsuit rawstory.com/2015/07/san-jo… #blacklivesmatter 1 day ago
- (Clinton campaign) Letter to the New York Times’ Dean Baquet hillaryclinton.com/p/briefing/upd… 1 day ago
- SERIOUSLY, a sample of 467 people. | Desperate Christie Rebrands Himself As Protector of Delayed Commuters @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/desperate… 1 day ago
- The new Breitbarts! @jheil & @MarkHalperin | Star Of Bloomberg's Trump Supporter Vid: Wait, I'm No Trump Supporter! talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bloom… 1 day ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- jetforcef22 on Did I Mention Huffington Post Sucks Ass And Should Be Boycotted?
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
Photos by Extreme Liberal