I have to admit that the first time I heard this rant, I thought it was pretty wild. I thought of it tonight as I was thinking about the incredible power of earthquakes and tsunamis and how we mere humans are defenseless in a lot of natural disasters.
I certainly don’t agree with George on all or maybe most of what he says, but he sure presents his case well. He was one of my favorite comedians growing up. I’m sure this will provoke a discussion or two. Have a great weekend, I’m sure I’ll do some posting this weekend, especially if I procrastinate on the other things I should be doing.
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- President Obama’s Press Conference After The Midterms Made The Bubble Weep!
- Jon Stewart Nails Fox News RE: Ferguson
- I visited my niece in the hospital, viral pneumonia & asthma. She nearly died a week ago. Thanked @barackobama for #obamacare #savedherlife 2 hours ago
- RT @thereaIbanksy: For every RT this gets @pedigreeUS donates a bowl of food to starving dogs! RT it takes 2 secs 🐶 #tweetforbowls http://t… 3 hours ago
- RT @NuritBaytch: I assembled a Storify exposing @MaxBlumenthal's false claims about Zionist-Nazi collaboration: storify.com/NuritBaytch/hi… @Ra… 3 hours ago
- RT @BooMan23: New Jersey Dems are Just Embarrassing progresspond.com/blog/2015/04/0… 3 hours ago
- Disciples Of Christ Cancels 2017 Convention In Protest Of Religious Freedom Law @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/disci… #pence #BoycottIndiana 4 hours ago
- Whaaaaa, @JamieNoTweet and @donttrythis have a road show, coming to a town near me? That might be fun. #mythbusters 4 hours ago
- RT @BBasementMedia: 19 hrs & slightly over 5K to go for @BuzzardFilm @kickstarter campaign- CLOSE! kickstarter.com/projects/potry… #Colecovision #A… 10 hours ago
- More anti-American undermining from Turtle! | McConnell Warns Countries Against Obama's UN Climate Plan @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mccon… #news 12 hours ago
- RT @JoniMitchellcom: Joni is currently in intensive care in an LA area hospital but is awake and in good spirits. More updates to come as w… 16 hours ago
- RT @TonyOrtega94: In only a minute, I explain why I don't waste time arguing about whether #Scientology is a "cult" youtube.com/watch?v=hX1hUv… 16 hours ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
- Maureen odonnell on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
Photos by Extreme Liberal