WE DID IT, AMERICA – Hope Is Alive And Lies And Hatred Lost!
I couldn’t be more proud of this great country of America on this November 7, 2012. It is a monumental day in our history.
Personally, I’m not letting anyone rain on my parade today, any negativity will be greeted with a smile and positive words about our future.
My granddaughter wants to thank you for giving her a shot at a future – a Supreme Court that will protect her rights and a world where she has the same opportunities as men.
No comments yet.
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- President Obama’s Press Conference After The Midterms Made The Bubble Weep!
- Jon Stewart Nails Fox News RE: Ferguson
- RT @Tigerfists88: #PeoplesChamp.!!!💪 #news #p2 #TFB Obama http://t.co/1PHqtcx1Xr 49 minutes ago
- RT @RDofJE: Please, @DLoesch, quit whining about Scott "Cool Thing" Walker tanking his Presidential ambitions on your crappy show. #tcot 49 minutes ago
- Excellent! twitter.com/DonkeyHotey/st… 2 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s Statement About Barack Obama Will Help Her in 2016 thedailybanter.com/2015/05/hillar… via @thedailybanter 3 hours ago
- RT @Scout_Finch: LOLing that my live feed is frozen on this pic of Santorum happy family and supporters. #Santorum2016 http://t.co/0rganWPN… 4 hours ago
- RT @deray: If the police believe that a slowdown will lead to increased murders, and slowdown anyway, that tells you something about their … 4 hours ago
- RT @SarahKSilverman: A tweet after @neiltyson 's heart? RT @racebanning Black lives are matter 5 hours ago
- RT @Kat4Obama: .@NYMag: GOP embraces disastrous GW Bush economic plan & lies abt why doctrine failed. nym.ag/1cZOUFU HT @ExtremeLib… 6 hours ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Best HRC line: "I’m aware I may not be the youngest cand in this race, but I have one big advantage: I’ve been coloring my … 7 hours ago
- Reading the Duggar Police Report @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/--100623 8 hours ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
- Maureen odonnell on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
Photos by Extreme Liberal