Occupy Wall Street – Sign Of The Day
I’m very encouraged by the energy being generated by the “Occupy” movements happening across the country. And even though it is made up of people with many different views on politics, I’m hopeful that it gets people involved and more people register to vote — because elections do matter. If you don’t think they matter, you must have been sleeping through President Bush’s 8 years in office. This movement has the potential to change the corporate hold on Washington and give voice to those who don’t have lobbyists, the 99% of us just trying to survive. Viva La Occupy!
19 Comments »
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- President Obama’s Press Conference After The Midterms Made The Bubble Weep!
- Jon Stewart Nails Fox News RE: Ferguson
- A show I haven't seen in forever, Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman. Anyone else remember it? 10 hours ago
- RT @Green_Footballs: Why are so many right wingers such loons? Is it some kind of common childhood trauma? Seriously. I don’t get it. 11 hours ago
- Mike Check: Dyson on 'The Ghost of Cornel West,' and Why He Had to Go There - News & Views - EBONY ebony.com/news-views/mik… #news 19 hours ago
- RT @Maggyw519: @admiralmpj @jenbeccyRN @SMShow http://t.co/uVWddoDX4J 19 hours ago
- If @HillaryClinton is smart, she will respond quickly and with extreme prejudice at the #media's planned assault this weekend. #news #p2 19 hours ago
- RT @metaquest: One thing many do not seem to understand is that President Obama is BELOVED by the vast majority of sensible people. 19 hours ago
- RT @TPM: Obama bashes "dishonest," "ad hominem" attacks on the Trans-Pacific Partnership from the Left. bit.ly/1EnXqJ6 http://t.co/… 21 hours ago
- RT @ZandarVTS: So you've spent the last 60+ months attacking President Obama from the left, and what have you actually accomplished? Zip. … 21 hours ago
- Good! twitter.com/MichiganRadio/… 1 day ago
- RT @asmith83: "Man, those Clinton Foundation stories" - candidates on their way to prostrate themselves before Sheldon Adelson: http://t.co… 1 day ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
- Maureen odonnell on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
Photos by Extreme Liberal