Republican Extremism In Graph Form!
This chart speaks volumes about what is happening in our country when it comes to politics. It explains what is happening with the debt ceiling debate as well as the last two and a half years of obstruction, vitriol and blatant appeals to the most conservative in the Republican Party. It may have worked out for them in 2010, without President Obama on the ticket, although you wouldn’t have known he wasn’t on the ticket if you pay attention to the media. But 2012 is going to be much different, mark my words. My fellow Michigander Nate Silver breaks it down for us, like only Nate can do…
Go read Nate’s piece that accompanies this graph, there is a lot of great information for your edification.
1 Comment »
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- RT @andreajmarkley: For real - better tell your neighbors & friends. #DumpTrump http://t.co/nGUl9xEs9g 7 hours ago
- RT @KeeganNYC: Cop who shot & killed #WalterBrown previously shot & killed TWO other black men, both unarmed: hamptonroads.com/2015/08/fatal-… http:/… 7 hours ago
- IMO - The problem w/ANY modification of "___ Lives Matter" is the motivation behind it. Clearly push back against black in that space. #BLM 12 hours ago
- RT @jxjs12: Color my wave... http://t.co/3BWHjbkndS 1 day ago
- RT @MiltShook: Be POSITIVE! He's a Dem and He's Done a LOT! 308 Accomplishments by President Obama so far, With Citations: http://t.co/1l1S… 1 day ago
- What day is it? http://t.co/bQ8tT7QvNM 1 day ago
- GRRRRRR! | Zimmerman brags about killing Trayvon Martin: ‘We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me’ rawstory.com/2015/08/zimmer… 1 day ago
- Just listened to one of the greatest albums EVER!! @Carole_King's "Tapestry" It touches my soul so sweetly. 1 day ago
- My nephews wedding was very interesting & unique. Not a mention of the word God, not a single prayer, completely secular. Pretty cool. 1 day ago
- Moving Beyond Idiocracy! | Sarah Palin To Interview Donald Trump On Conservative TV Tonight @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/sarah… #news #p2 1 day ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- jetforcef22 on Did I Mention Huffington Post Sucks Ass And Should Be Boycotted?
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
Photos by Extreme Liberal