Sunday Photo Fun – Mostly Macro Edition
I took these four photos yesterday out in the yard. I’m blessed to have a wife who is an advanced master gardener and that I live in my dream home, with my dream yard, in my dream location. I’m sure glad I live in Michigan where you can own a paradise for so little money. And even though winters are long and suck, this time of year all the way through fall, when the leaves paint the scenery with bright colors, make living in Michigan worth it. Someday, I might be able to get away in winter, but I will always keep my paradise. I’ll get back to blogging later, heading out for a walk to the lake, with camera. :)
All photos by Extreme Liberal and free for the taking, for a higher resolution version, just ask.
5 Comments »
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- President Obama’s Press Conference After The Midterms Made The Bubble Weep!
- Jon Stewart Nails Fox News RE: Ferguson
- RT @politicususa: Shots Fired at the Rape Culture: MOKO Donates to Help Detroit Test and Prosecute Rape Kits politicususa.com/2015/05/05/pri… @politi… 8 hours ago
- RT @ZandarVTS: @ExtremeLiberal Cannot wait for The Obama Foundation For Collection And Use Of White Tears in 2017 12 hours ago
- President Clinton is allowed to make as much money as he can, it's America, baby. Imagine how they will scream when President Obama does. 12 hours ago
- At my university, the ratio of students of color to white students quadruples (it seems) in the spr/summer. A much more friendly place. 1 day ago
- Our house shook! | Michigan Hit With Its Second-Largest Earthquake Ever Recorded thkpr.gs/3654246 via @climateprogress 1 day ago
- Ah yes, the problem with Twitter and breaking news. Tweet, tweet, tweet....and then many hours later, get it right. 1 day ago
- RT @teenagesleuth: Well, @PamelaGeller got what she wanted: to incite gun violence and shriek about being a victim. Your move, Westboro Ba… 1 day ago
- RT @LennyKravitz: #JazzFest2015 BOOM! http://t.co/YNvsmXQlEx 1 day ago
- RT @mydaughtersarmy: Jon Stewart on Gay Rights... http://t.co/pGrygVc4ZS 1 day ago
- RT @wildthing404: New artwork for sale! - "Soft Pink " - fineartamerica.com/featured/soft-… @fineartamerica http://t.co/IYDLtB0OMN 1 day ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
- Maureen odonnell on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
Photos by Extreme Liberal