Sunday Photo Fun – Mostly Macro Edition
I took these four photos yesterday out in the yard. I’m blessed to have a wife who is an advanced master gardener and that I live in my dream home, with my dream yard, in my dream location. I’m sure glad I live in Michigan where you can own a paradise for so little money. And even though winters are long and suck, this time of year all the way through fall, when the leaves paint the scenery with bright colors, make living in Michigan worth it. Someday, I might be able to get away in winter, but I will always keep my paradise. I’ll get back to blogging later, heading out for a walk to the lake, with camera. :)
All photos by Extreme Liberal and free for the taking, for a higher resolution version, just ask.
5 Comments »
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- President Obama’s Press Conference After The Midterms Made The Bubble Weep!
- Jon Stewart Nails Fox News RE: Ferguson
- RT @NuritBaytch: I assembled a Storify exposing @MaxBlumenthal's false claims about Zionist-Nazi collaboration: storify.com/NuritBaytch/hi… @Ra… 13 minutes ago
- RT @BooMan23: New Jersey Dems are Just Embarrassing progresspond.com/blog/2015/04/0… 21 minutes ago
- Disciples Of Christ Cancels 2017 Convention In Protest Of Religious Freedom Law @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/disci… #pence #BoycottIndiana 39 minutes ago
- Whaaaaa, @JamieNoTweet and @donttrythis have a road show, coming to a town near me? That might be fun. #mythbusters 52 minutes ago
- RT @BBasementMedia: 19 hrs & slightly over 5K to go for @BuzzardFilm @kickstarter campaign- CLOSE! kickstarter.com/projects/potry… #Colecovision #A… 7 hours ago
- More anti-American undermining from Turtle! | McConnell Warns Countries Against Obama's UN Climate Plan @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mccon… #news 9 hours ago
- RT @JoniMitchellcom: Joni is currently in intensive care in an LA area hospital but is awake and in good spirits. More updates to come as w… 12 hours ago
- RT @TonyOrtega94: In only a minute, I explain why I don't waste time arguing about whether #Scientology is a "cult" youtube.com/watch?v=hX1hUv… 13 hours ago
- Want Some Cheese With That Whine, Conservatives? washingtonmonthly.com/political-anim… via @washmonthly 13 hours ago
- RT @WhiteHouse: Share the news: President Obama is creating a new tool to counter cyber threats → medium.com/@PresidentObam… http://t.co/D924C… 13 hours ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
- Maureen odonnell on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
Photos by Extreme Liberal