Michigan Protest Photos – Beautiful, Caring People!
It was so awesome to be amongst the thousands of protesters in Lansing today. I have to say with all sincerity, liberals and progressives are the kind people in our country. I’m not saying there aren’t any kind Republicans…misguided as they may be, but whenever I get a chance to hang with fellow democrats and independents at these sort of events, I’m always blown away at how polite and nice people are. They are genuinely concerned for their fellow humans and I didn’t experience a single rude person. Whatever the case, progressives and liberals are great people. Here are a couple of photos from the event, if I get ambitious later, after work, I’ll put up a clip or two. Peace, Love and Understanding…
5 Comments »
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- The Republican Lies That Killed Our Sons And Daughters And Created ISIL!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- President Obama’s Press Conference After The Midterms Made The Bubble Weep!
- I just came across this, seems very appropriate. Located in Findikli, Turkey. http://t.co/hffAEbPJ1q 13 hours ago
- RT @JillEBond: The Jill E Bond Daily is out! paper.li/JillEBond?edit… Stories via @tmwinsett @ExtremeLiberal @patdennis 14 hours ago
- Oh shit, now I have to stop using profanity in class. WTF! I guess I can still use #hashtags though, right? twitter.com/enbrown/status… 14 hours ago
- "There's no fundamental right to be a county clerk." | One Person, One Nullification @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/one-per… #news 14 hours ago
- The Real Reason Why Conservatives Like Ross Douthat Oppose The Gay Marriage Ruling @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/cafe/gay-marri… 16 hours ago
- Church fires lead to federal investigation on.msnbc.com/1BQFAzr via @maddow 16 hours ago
- If I were a southerner, I would denounce the part of my heritage that enslaved, killed & denied rights to black Americans. #ConfederateFlag 16 hours ago
- Keep going #GOP, your doing great. Ignore & attack the constitution, great plan. LOL twitter.com/politicalwire/… 17 hours ago
- RT @gregpinelo: The Roberts court is STILL conservative.These victories prove how legally and intellectually bankrupt the conservative move… 18 hours ago
- RT @JeffJacksonNC: Imagine playing poker and the dealer gets to go through the deck and pick out all your cards. That's gerrymandering, and… 18 hours ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- jetforcef22 on Did I Mention Huffington Post Sucks Ass And Should Be Boycotted?
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
Photos by Extreme Liberal