Saturday Morning Cartoons – Foghorn Leghorn!
It’s hard to believe that these cartoons were made in the 50’s, it shows how animators are way ahead of their time. My favorite part, Daffy Duck saying “Walla Walla Washington”…they really don’t make cartoons like they used to, for the most part. There are some great ones being made today, but when you look back at what they were doing in the 50’s and 60’s it’s really amazing. Enjoy your weekend and thank a union. I’m in home improvement mode this weekend…finishing my basement, there are walls to be built, electric to be run, outlets, light fixtures…fun stuff.
4 Comments »
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- #irandeal scare tactics on kids! | AZ Congressman Terrifies Second Graders With Lesson About Iranian Suicide Bombers mediaite.com/online/az-cong… 8 hours ago
- The busboy who cradled a dying RFK has finally stepped out of the past fw.to/g8qooj 9 hours ago
- .@benfergusonshow wants to blame ALL in the #BLM movement for some chants, I'm sure he'll also blame ALL cops for racist emails from cops. 23 hours ago
- It's really rich to here Cheney talk about security, the guy who lied and leaked lies to lead us into the Iraq War. #newdaycnn 1 day ago
- RT @andreajmarkley: For real - better tell your neighbors & friends. #DumpTrump http://t.co/nGUl9xEs9g 1 day ago
- RT @KeeganNYC: Cop who shot & killed #WalterBrown previously shot & killed TWO other black men, both unarmed: hamptonroads.com/2015/08/fatal-… http:/… 1 day ago
- IMO - The problem w/ANY modification of "___ Lives Matter" is the motivation behind it. Clearly push back against black in that space. #BLM 1 day ago
- RT @jxjs12: Color my wave... http://t.co/3BWHjbkndS 2 days ago
- RT @MiltShook: Be POSITIVE! He's a Dem and He's Done a LOT! 308 Accomplishments by President Obama so far, With Citations: http://t.co/1l1S… 2 days ago
- What day is it? http://t.co/bQ8tT7QvNM 2 days ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- jetforcef22 on Did I Mention Huffington Post Sucks Ass And Should Be Boycotted?
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
Photos by Extreme Liberal