Saturday Morning Cartoons – Foghorn Leghorn!
It’s hard to believe that these cartoons were made in the 50’s, it shows how animators are way ahead of their time. My favorite part, Daffy Duck saying “Walla Walla Washington”…they really don’t make cartoons like they used to, for the most part. There are some great ones being made today, but when you look back at what they were doing in the 50’s and 60’s it’s really amazing. Enjoy your weekend and thank a union. I’m in home improvement mode this weekend…finishing my basement, there are walls to be built, electric to be run, outlets, light fixtures…fun stuff.
4 Comments »
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- President Obama’s Press Conference After The Midterms Made The Bubble Weep!
- Jon Stewart Nails Fox News RE: Ferguson
- NBC News: Hastert paid man to conceal a sexual relationship on.msnbc.com/1GKa32M via @maddow 5 hours ago
- This new digital magazine from @thedailybanter is pretty cool. Check it out. Great piece by @BenCohenTDB thedailybanter.com/2015/05/banter… 5 hours ago
- RT @ScottyBurberry: @ExtremeLiberal @bobcesca_go @hugetinymistake @chezpazienza "beef smoking monster" 5 hours ago
- RT @LOLGOP: The GOP primary is taking place in an alternate universe. nationalmemo.com/poll-yes-repub… http://t.co/rOXG7ZXHWO 6 hours ago
- 1st amendment says Congress shall MAKE NO LAW, yada, yada, what the hell does drawing cartoons have to do with 1st amendment? Nothing. #cnn 6 hours ago
- RT @hugetinymistake: @ExtremeLiberal @bobcesca_go @chezpazienza bob and chez are in my pants RIGHT NOW! 10 hours ago
- RT @AngryBlackLady: Even if you take Deray out of the equation, Chuck Johnson has harassed how many rape victims in his crusade against "fa… 14 hours ago
- RT @SluttySlutSlut1: We Pay A Shocking Amnt 4 #PoliceMisconduct, &Cops Want Us Just 2 Accept It. We Shouldn't smar.ws/xDjEV #Smart… 14 hours ago
- RT @LUpthegrove: http://t.co/6bOGmKxJRk 14 hours ago
- RT @iFit_Tyler: @ExtremeLiberal @thedailybanter They need to watch Locked Up on MSNBC, find out the really scary criminals are the white gu… 14 hours ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
- Maureen odonnell on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
Photos by Extreme Liberal