Saturday Morning Cartoons – Foghorn Leghorn!
It’s hard to believe that these cartoons were made in the 50’s, it shows how animators are way ahead of their time. My favorite part, Daffy Duck saying “Walla Walla Washington”…they really don’t make cartoons like they used to, for the most part. There are some great ones being made today, but when you look back at what they were doing in the 50’s and 60’s it’s really amazing. Enjoy your weekend and thank a union. I’m in home improvement mode this weekend…finishing my basement, there are walls to be built, electric to be run, outlets, light fixtures…fun stuff.
4 Comments »
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- .@realDonaldTrump Why Donald Trump Will Always Be a “Short-Fingered Vulgarian” vanityfair.com/culture/2015/1… via @VanityFair 9 hours ago
- F*ck Ben Carson gq.com/story/fuck-ben… via @GQMagazine #news #p2 9 hours ago
- Watch my latest video, please. It's a great success story that shows when good people work together, change happens. vimeo.com/141651803 15 hours ago
- I lost my dad to Fox News: How a generation was captured by thrashing hysteria salon.com/2014/02/27/i_l… via @Salon 16 hours ago
- You know you've won the argument on Facebook when they post a link to Infowars. Game over. 1 day ago
- Taking on racist motherfuckers on Facebook is draining. They gang up. I know, it's a waste of time, but maybe someone learned something. 1 day ago
- Wow, just delivered my latest video yesterday & just found out that Arne Duncan may be watching it today in D.C., I guess it was good. :) 1 day ago
- RT @AndyRichter: Pro-gun twitter's mass shooting fixes: 1.Shut up ("don't politicize") 2.Ban cars 3.Give everybody guns so we can all shoot… 1 day ago
- RT @EricBoehlert: Very interesting. Esp at time when polls w/ 5+ margin of error are now routinely treated as serious by press. https://t.… 1 day ago
- Hillary just shut down all of the Benghazi talk with this one perfect ad rawstory.com/2015/10/hillar… 2 days ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Chicken Hammer on The Trumping Down Of America!
- jetforcef22 on Did I Mention Huffington Post Sucks Ass And Should Be Boycotted?
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
Photos by Extreme Liberal