Too Much Fun For One Day!
These are the stories that I enjoyed reading today.
Michelle Bachmann in 2012…bring it on, how much fun would that be?
Robert Gibbs is out…I’m actually pretty glad about this even though I defended him when he lashed out at the firebaggers. I just don’t think he puts a good face to the president’s agenda. Sorry Robert, love ya man.
Put the filibuster back into the filibuster…but of course the Repugnant party has to make shit up, what else do they have?
And really, if you haven’t subscribed to the Bob and Elvis Podcast, you are just plain stupid….or maybe you don’t have an mp3 player, which is cool if that’s the case. But you can still listen to it. GO!
9 Comments »
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- The Republican Lies That Killed Our Sons And Daughters And Created ISIL!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- President Obama’s Press Conference After The Midterms Made The Bubble Weep!
- That's quite the panel, cough, that @MHarrisPerry put together there. #nerdland Representing the Ayn Rand wing AND the Noam Chomsky wing. 3 minutes ago
- The Republican Lies That Killed Our Sons And Daughters And Created ISIL! wp.me/pKlC3-2Kk via @Extremeliberal #news #p2 #vote 1 hour ago
- So true! | Michigan's left lane hogs have been at this for decades, despite signage and enforcement s.mlive.com/8WIXyfa via @mlive 1 hour ago
- Jon Stewart Calls Donald Trump a “Tremendous A**hole”, Blasts Racist Carly Fiorina thedailybanter.com/2015/05/jon-st… via @thedailybanter 2 hours ago
- I'm surprised that the Republicans didn't elect Jerry Sandusky to Congress & promote him up to leadership. #news #Hastert #gop 2 hours ago
- RT @a_picazo: Nailed it. washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-co… http://t.co/dYH9x2AsOV 2 hours ago
- RT @AngryBlackLady: I like how free speech has morphed into right to stalk, dox, & hate-monger on a non-govt platform w/o consequence. http… 3 hours ago
- NBC News: Hastert paid man to conceal a sexual relationship on.msnbc.com/1GKa32M via @maddow 13 hours ago
- This new digital magazine from @thedailybanter is pretty cool. Check it out. Great piece by @BenCohenTDB thedailybanter.com/2015/05/banter… 13 hours ago
- RT @ScottyBurberry: @ExtremeLiberal @bobcesca_go @hugetinymistake @chezpazienza "beef smoking monster" 13 hours ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- jetforcef22 on Did I Mention Huffington Post Sucks Ass And Should Be Boycotted?
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
Photos by Extreme Liberal