Too Much Fun For One Day!
These are the stories that I enjoyed reading today.
Michelle Bachmann in 2012…bring it on, how much fun would that be?
Robert Gibbs is out…I’m actually pretty glad about this even though I defended him when he lashed out at the firebaggers. I just don’t think he puts a good face to the president’s agenda. Sorry Robert, love ya man.
Put the filibuster back into the filibuster…but of course the Repugnant party has to make shit up, what else do they have?
And really, if you haven’t subscribed to the Bob and Elvis Podcast, you are just plain stupid….or maybe you don’t have an mp3 player, which is cool if that’s the case. But you can still listen to it. GO!
9 Comments »
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- President Obama’s Press Conference After The Midterms Made The Bubble Weep!
- Jon Stewart Nails Fox News RE: Ferguson
- Military Veterans In The Right-Wing Commentariat Basically Hate Civilians shar.es/1rFXYE via @sharethis 21 minutes ago
- Lindsey Graham's 'pool room' education on.msnbc.com/1Q8hVfd via @stevebenen #news #yourGOP #p2 1 hour ago
- The Endurance of Bushism nymag.com/daily/intellig… via @intelligencer 2 hours ago
- RT @eclecticbrotha: So today's meme is "crime is rising in Baltimore because protesters hurt the cops' feelings" 4 hours ago
- Those retired military guys on #cnn were hyperventilating, they want to send our young men and women over to die in the Middle East. #news 5 hours ago
- RT @joshtpm: @green_footballs It seems like just days ago we were living in the Chuck Johnson twitter era. Now, in a flash, it's over. 15 hours ago
- AZ Woman Gets Prison For Running Over Husband Because Obama Won In 2012 @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/holly… 17 hours ago
- Schoolgirl’s tearful speech exposes how Jehovah’s Witnesses silence women to protect rapists rawstory.com/2015/05/school… 17 hours ago
- Chipmunks aren't given enough credit for their very rhythmic songs. 19 hours ago
- Republicans are incapable of giving ANY specifics, all they do is repeat attacks on PBO, over & over. They are anti-American, clearly. #cnn 1 day ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
- Maureen odonnell on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
Photos by Extreme Liberal