Tell It Like It Is Robert Gibbs!
I wrote a post about this with all sorts of expletives because as anyone who reads my blog knows, these so-called progressives who are undermining President Obama just piss me off. They are doing nothing but hurting Americans when they help to usher in more Republican rule. Here is the article where Gibbs tells it like it is, my favorite part is below…
“I hear these people saying he’s like George Bush. Those people ought to be drug tested,” Gibbs said. “I mean, it’s crazy.”
I won’t put up the expletive laden post, my mother always said “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all”…which I only take into account once in a while.
5 Comments »
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- I've been busy all day, just now getting a look at the news. I'm afraid to look. 12 hours ago
- We've regressed so much in our country, morally, that in the "#guncontrol" debate, maybe we should start with KILLING IS BAD! #gunsense #p2 3 days ago
- It's not news when a group of gun nuts protest against the President, it's a day that ends in "y". Obama Derangement Syndrome in the #media. 3 days ago
- My Cousin Vinny is on. Have to watch. TVLand 3 days ago
- NRA's Ted Nugent Calls Unarmed Victims Of Gun Violence "Losers" mm4a.org/1VH3GGk 3 days ago
- "Garbage, Total B.S.": Reagan Aides And Biographers Blast Chronic Fabricator Bill O'Reilly Over New Book mm4a.org/1Lm7l5s 3 days ago
- The Minority-Majority Coalition shar.es/1uo11o via @BooMan23 3 days ago
- LOL @RuthMarcus Yes, Chance, the gardener. :) 3 days ago
- Richard Pryor Disproves Ben Carson's Holocaust Comments mediaite.com/online/richard… via @mediaite 3 days ago
- RT @RevChuckCurrie: Thank you, @POTUS, for coming to #Oregon to honor those lost in #UCCShooting. You are welcome anytime. #IamUCC http://t… 3 days ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Chicken Hammer on The Trumping Down Of America!
- jetforcef22 on Did I Mention Huffington Post Sucks Ass And Should Be Boycotted?
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
Photos by Extreme Liberal