Did Dylan Ratigan Just Call President Obama A “Little Boy”?
On Morning Joe, Dylan Ratigan just went on a rant, like he is prone to do, and he was reenacting a conversation between the president and “Wall Street” and he called the president a little boy. He ended his little rant by saying the president bends over for them, or something to that effect. I have a feeling he is going to catch some flack for that little tirade. Of course his solution to all things economic, give some more tax breaks to rich people. I’m sure that will create a job for my nephew real quick.
17 Comments »
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- President Obama’s Press Conference After The Midterms Made The Bubble Weep!
- Jon Stewart Nails Fox News RE: Ferguson
- "Fox News has spent approximately 80 seconds covering the story." | Duggar Who? bobcesca.com/blog-archives/… #news #media #p2 1 hour ago
- RT @LiberalPhenom: Really @cnn @NewDay @ChrisCuomo? What's with your network? So disrespectful to POTUS & his family. https://t.co/2uErGJE… 2 hours ago
- RT @wildthing404: New artwork for sale! - "Sunkissed Petals" - fineartamerica.com/featured/sunki… @fineartamerica http://t.co/FjxYWHUjTM 3 hours ago
- RT @iFit_Tyler: Fox News Devoted Less Than Two Minutes To The Duggar Controversy mm4a.org/1RosQ6M / "Fair and Balanced" @Foxnews #TCO… 7 hours ago
- RT @TheObamaDiary: When Elizabeth Warren was a registered Republican, this guy was organizing his community.... the real thing :-) http://t… 8 hours ago
- RT @Tigerfists88: #PeoplesChamp.!!!💪 #news #p2 #TFB Obama http://t.co/1PHqtcx1Xr 16 hours ago
- RT @RDofJE: Please, @DLoesch, quit whining about Scott "Cool Thing" Walker tanking his Presidential ambitions on your crappy show. #tcot 16 hours ago
- Excellent! twitter.com/DonkeyHotey/st… 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s Statement About Barack Obama Will Help Her in 2016 thedailybanter.com/2015/05/hillar… via @thedailybanter 19 hours ago
- RT @Scout_Finch: LOLing that my live feed is frozen on this pic of Santorum happy family and supporters. #Santorum2016 http://t.co/0rganWPN… 20 hours ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
- Maureen odonnell on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
Photos by Extreme Liberal