Did Dylan Ratigan Just Call President Obama A “Little Boy”?
On Morning Joe, Dylan Ratigan just went on a rant, like he is prone to do, and he was reenacting a conversation between the president and “Wall Street” and he called the president a little boy. He ended his little rant by saying the president bends over for them, or something to that effect. I have a feeling he is going to catch some flack for that little tirade. Of course his solution to all things economic, give some more tax breaks to rich people. I’m sure that will create a job for my nephew real quick.
17 Comments »
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- President Obama’s Press Conference After The Midterms Made The Bubble Weep!
- Jon Stewart Nails Fox News RE: Ferguson
- RT @mydaughtersarmy: You're not being oppressed.. http://t.co/cEnJJg5MX7 16 hours ago
- RT @ShaunKing: Officer Bill Melendez charged with 3 felonies, including assault and planting evidence in attack of #FloydDent http://t.co… 16 hours ago
- This Week in God, 4.25.15 on.msnbc.com/1brgefs via @maddow 16 hours ago
- Idea for the #media, if you are polling for party horse race #'s, use larger samples. Polling 700 people, then breaking out parties is silly 19 hours ago
- #Republicans appalled abt donations to a foundation doing good deeds, while #Democrats concerned abt secret donations to politicians. #VOTE 20 hours ago
- Barack ‘No F*cks’ Obama Drops a Truthbomb On Trade Deal Opponents thedailybanter.com/2015/04/barack… via @thedailybanter 20 hours ago
- RT @3ChicsPolitico: Did you hear about the black man killed by police this month? #OpenSeasonOnBlackLives #FreddieGray @hrw @NAACP http://… 22 hours ago
- Sen. Cochran Staffer Arrested for Smuggling Drugs to Trade for Sex @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/fred-… 22 hours ago
- Why were #FreddieGray's legs dangling as they put him in the van? When I saw that wall where they were holding him down, it seemed obvious. 1 day ago
- RT @Lawsonbulk: Michigan governor Rick Snyder set to enter Republican 2016 presidential race gu.com/p/47p76/stw 1 day ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
- Maureen odonnell on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
Photos by Extreme Liberal