I can’t believe Harold Ford Jr. thinks the president should have worked harder to get a bi-partisan health care bill. What planet has he been on for the last year? He went on and on this morning on Morning Joke about it. To her credit, Savannah Guthrie schooled him on just how much they tried to reach out to the Republicans, way too much in my opinion. Is Harold Ford Jr. now angling to run for governor of New York? If he thinks he can get elected, he better head back south where democrats are conservative.
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Saying Goodbye To A Legend – Chris Squire of YES!
- The Republican Lies That Killed Our Sons And Daughters And Created ISIL!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- RT @eclecticbrotha: @Pocket_Cindy @ExtremeLiberal @Mama4Obama1 I don't think he runs unless Hillary begins to really struggle. 7 hours ago
- RT @Mama4Obama1: .@ExtremeLiberal @LeahAnakin The only thing Republicans need to say in regard to Bernie Sanders is "socialist" . Game over. 8 hours ago
- Skin Trouble @TPM talkingpointsmemo.com/primary-source… 8 hours ago
- Jimi Hendrix as a child. http://t.co/nah9xysM2G 11 hours ago
- RT @TommyORourke: THIS THURSDAY! I.O West with a new form and new time. The very reasonable 9p.m - AMERICAN TIME. See our awesome... http:/… 11 hours ago
- RT @root_e: How weird that the press had this hostility towards Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and Barack Obama - almost a pattern. 11 hours ago
- RT @stevebenen: Trey Gowdy has boasted, “Serious investigations do not leak information." Yeah, about that... on.msnbc.com/1JJBYCo http:/… 12 hours ago
- RT @allanbrauer: In which @Heritage "scholar" @StephenMoore blatantly lies to the press about @ScottWalker. nyti.ms/1H57XqO via @NYT… 12 hours ago
- RT @allanbrauer: No one in the media should ever trust a word @StephenMoore says. twitter.com/word_34/status… 12 hours ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- jetforcef22 on Did I Mention Huffington Post Sucks Ass And Should Be Boycotted?
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
Photos by Extreme Liberal