The Constitution, What A Concept!
If you haven’t seen this clip with Chris Hayes from the Nation making an appearance on Morning Joke by Corporate Coffee, check it out. I don’t think Chris will be asked back anytime soon, he didn’t fit with their narrative. He was awesome. And to get my Arianna Huffington stab in, Mort Zuckerman is also on the panel who was dating Arianna recently. He’s one of the Obama haters who Joe loves to have on to help him bash the president. He’s a supposed liberal, yeah right. Watch how he sides with the right wing on the rule of law, he seems to bend his ideology when it means he can bash Obama.
No comments yet.
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Hillary just shut down all of the Benghazi talk with this one perfect ad rawstory.com/2015/10/hillar… 10 hours ago
- Trump gets a smack down. Ouch, that's going to leave a mark. And, probably make Trump say some more crazy things. twitter.com/stuartpstevens… 12 hours ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: Well at the moment, Bernie's is Cornel West, which presents all sorts of other complications... twitter.com/atxscott/statu… 16 hours ago
- RT @HillaryClinton: We can’t wait any longer to act on gun violence prevention. http://t.co/EZrJVtu8OC 1 day ago
- Will Rubio send Trump hair gel? | Report: Trump Sends Rubio A Case Of Water To Help With His Sweating talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donal… #jokeypolitics 1 day ago
- Gun fetishists will just have to get some help. We must keep ppl from getting semi & automatic weapons. There is no right be a mass murderer 1 day ago
- Well said! http://t.co/INHqzFbgC1 3 days ago
- Armed vet destroys gun nuts’ argument on mass shooters by explaining why he didn’t attack Oregon killer rawstory.com/2015/10/armed-… 4 days ago
- RT @tceraulo: We won't get rid of guns, but let's at least drag Wayne LaPierre in front of Congress & have them treat him like he runs Plan… 4 days ago
- Alabama to stop issuing driver’s licenses in counties with 75% black registered voters rawstory.com/2015/10/alabam… 4 days ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Chicken Hammer on The Trumping Down Of America!
- jetforcef22 on Did I Mention Huffington Post Sucks Ass And Should Be Boycotted?
- Ronnie on Cornel West And Tavis Smiley Have Never Supported President Obama!
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
Photos by Extreme Liberal