Is It Just Me?
I was listening to a podcast of Bill Maher’s Real Time the other day on the way to work and whenever the audience applauded, some idiot(s) would whistle in one of those loud, piercing whistles that penetrates your skull. STOP THIS People! It sucks ass. It happens at concerts, political speeches….all different sorts of events. What the hell are these people doing it for, do they just want to be noticed?
4 Comments »
Who The Hell Am I!
I’m a liberal that is extreme in some ways and not in others. I support President Obama and make no apologies for it. I think he has done a phenomenal job, especially when you consider that he inherited a huge mess and has faced unprecedented opposition from a lazy & desperate Republican Party. I’m a film producer/director/editor, adjunct professor, technician, media critic and photographer when I’m not reading left wing blogs and typing on this one. – On Twitter @ExtremeLiberal or Email at liberalforreal (at) gmail.com
Share This Blog
Kurt Vonnegut Moment
Categories2012 Election Accomplishments Budget Democratic Party Economy Election General Health Care Reform Humor Jane Hamsher Jobs Media Midterm Elections Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSM Music National Security Photography Podcast Politics President Barack Obama Professional Left Public Domain Racism Republican Party Teabaggers Tea Party The Repugnant Party The Truth
Own An Important Part Of American History!
Damn It’s Hot!
Only If You Have A Few Extra Bucks!
- Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Music Review – Paolo Nutini’s “Caustic Love” BUY IT!
- President Obama’s Press Conference After The Midterms Made The Bubble Weep!
- Jon Stewart Nails Fox News RE: Ferguson
- RT @MikeBundyDude: Just Another Manic Liberal Daily is out! paper.li/MikeBundyDude/… Stories via @ExtremeLiberal 9 hours ago
- RT @RWwatchMA: Elizabeth Warren To Wall Street: Drop Dead buff.ly/19razoa via @Wonkette #uniteblue #p2 #tcot #masen http://t.co/DfQ… 16 hours ago
- RT @BlueNationRev: #JohnOliver - "Tickets Can Ruin Your Life" tinyurl.com/lzvx8mz #UniteBlue #FergusonReport http://t.co/4DB9ZzoeMC 17 hours ago
- RT @KennettDems: Hey NCAA: Leaving Indiana is a slam-dunk! Charles Barkley Wants NCAA To Pull Final Four From Indiana http://t.co/FiMOMx3… 19 hours ago
- RT @LOLGOP: You shouldn't force me to participate in beliefs I don't share, say the people who say we're a Christian nation whether you lik… 19 hours ago
- Has everyone just accepted the interpretation of the DOJ report that #michaelbrown did not have his hands up at any time? I don't. #uppers 19 hours ago
Join A Union – Rebuild The Middle Class
- Sedate Me on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- MLR on Aaron Schock Compares Himself To Lincoln – A Rare Photo Proves It
- Sedate Me on Will The Supreme Court Kill The Republican Party In King v. Burwell?
- Joyce Varden on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Jason on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- grantinhouston on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- Cedric on Glenn Greenwald Decries The Spying He Helped Enable When He Supported Bush!
- E. Landon Hobgood on President Obama’s Full Speech On National Security, Drones and Gitmo
- mentorboom on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- nomadicview on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Peter on Glenn Greenwald, Perpetually Wrong, But Allowed To Be So!
- Kcender on When Greenwalds Attack! 10 Examples From His Past
- DoubleOhDavee on A Collection Of Photos For A Late Fall Day
- Maureen odonnell on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
- Mike Mcgonigle on Scarborough’s Dead Intern Gets Markos Of Daily Kos Banned From MSNBC!
Photos by Extreme Liberal