Extreme Liberal's Blog

Where Liberalism Is Alive and Well!

Warren Buffet Thinks The Rich Should Pay More Taxes

What does Warren Buffet know anyway? I wish he would take some of his money and buy some advertising time and push that idea. The brainwashed masses and media are still operating under the commands of their “Brainwasher-in-chief” Ronald Reagan, who raised taxes 7 out of 8 years that he was in office. But the brainwashing was so damn good that even now, many Republicans faces go blank when you tell them that. They get a look of cognitive dissonance. “Does not compute”. Take it away, Warren, buddy.

About these ads

April 18, 2011 - Posted by | Economy, Tax Cuts

4 Comments »

  1. Guess who did not pay taxes today on their billions in profits, some even getting paid by us taxpayers, instead?

    http://s3.moveon.org/images/bernie-sanders-corporate-tax-4001.jpg

    Comment by Grant in Texas | April 18, 2011 | Reply

  2. I agree the Buffets of the world should pay more and who is stopping them. As far as not paying taxes I can guess, 45% of income earners do not pay taxes.

    The tax code is broken. It is to complicated for 55% of income earners, the other 45% who do not pay taxes don’t really care about a tax code.

    Obama has stated $250K is “rich” and he intends to go after the small business and get them to pay their fair share. If you have ever run a business or taken any accounting tax courses, you are aware that businesses on profit.
    If my business shows a $300,000 profit I pay taxes on that amount of around $100,000. Now out of that $300,000 I have to keep $150,000 in the bank to cover recurring expenses. So out of a $300,000 profit, I get to take home $50,000 and in the real world, I paid 200% of my income for taxes.
    Tax the “rich” is a slogan to rally the Obama base because few government workers, union members and welfare recipients will ever own their own business, much easier to bitch than work.
    How about tax the 45% who pay nothing or better yet go to the Fair Tax and take the power from the politicians and return it to the citizens. Then Obama wouldn’t have his entitlement slogan “tax the rich”.

    Comment by atlanta ralph | April 19, 2011 | Reply

  3. Grant,

    I posted a brilliant response but I guess it was to accurate to be left on the site.

    Comment by atlanta ralph | April 19, 2011 | Reply

  4. I was a little slow getting to my moderating this morning…nice whine, though.

    Comment by ExtremeLiberal | April 19, 2011 | Reply


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 152 other followers

%d bloggers like this: